Friday, December 17, 2021

A Year of Interviews - December through February

 Post by Doris McCraw

aka Angela Raines

Photo Property of the Author


I've had the pleasure to interview some amazing authors in the past twelve months. As the year comes to a close, I thought I'd share them again. 

James Ciccone had his debut novel come out in 2020. -  James Ciccone

Amazon


Unfortunately, we lost Bob McKee not long after his interview. His insights into the writing process are worth the time to read. Bob McKee

Amazon


In January my first interview was with another unique author. Charlie Steel made me think I have some catching up to do. How about you? Charlie Steel 

Amazon


John Layne says his love of the West helped propel his writing. See what you think? John Layne


Amazon


In February I had the pleasure of interviewing two amazing authors. The first, Edward Massey said something that stuck with me. "Write or fall into the abyss". So much to learn from these pros. Edward Massey 

Amazon


The second interview this month was with an author, who also happens to be part owner of Prarie Rose Publications. Her output and insights into the process of writing will astound. L. J. Washburn

Amazon


Let me know what you thought. What you may have learned. And please join me next time for March through May.

Until next time, Happy Reading and enjoy life as best you can.

Doris McCraw



2 comments:

  1. Dori,

    This posting is especially good for those of us who just joined the group.

    Thank you,
    John Porter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it is my pleasure. I want others to receive the gifts of knowledge I got from these. Dori

      Delete