Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Author Interviews - 2021 April-June

 Post by Doris McCraw

writing as Angela Raines

Photo property of the Author

Continuing a look back at the Western Fictioneers interviews in 2021. This group covers April through June. What you can learn from other authors is amazing. I know I enjoy what I learn.


Robert J. Randisi  

Amazon

I don't know about you, but I'm in awe of what Robert does and his interview added even more awe to that list 

Chris Mullen

Amazon

Chris' story about his writing career is one we all would love to have. Check out his first book, it's a winner.

Dr. Keith Souter

Amazon

What can you say about Keith? Not only is he a doctor, but he also acts, in addition to telling some amazing stories. 

Ken Farmer

Amazon

Ken is the embodiment of 'just do it'. Sometimes we just have to sit down and put pen to paper or fingers on the keyboard.

Nik James

Amazon

This writing duo will surprise you with their work. I know I was.

Win Blevins

Amazon


I love how Win always ends his emails, 'Member of the world's oldest profession- storyteller' and stories he has and does tell.

Be sure to watch for the July - September, and October - December interview reviews. 

There will be new author interviews on WesternFictioneers.blogspot.com coming soon. You won't want to miss those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment